Committee established to formalize the process of requesting/granting philanthropic gifts on behalf of APAS
- $500 will be made available annually for up to four monetary contributions, in amounts up to $125 each, to be awarded two per semester (fall and spring).
- The deadline dates are October 31st for consideration of the fall semester award and March 31st for consideration of the spring semester award.
- The group has already created an application process for any APAS member to use to request funds for a cause of interest. If not selected, in order to be considered at a future time, applicants must reapply.
- The individual’s/organization’s information will be shared with the membership in case any member would like to personally contribute to the causes selected by our committee.
- Please contact Emilie Brown if you are interested in applying for APAS Philanthropic Funds for 2021-2022.